Sunday, May 13, 2007

i was drunk when i promised to, but i'll do it.

okay. here's me writing about moving to florida. this is for you guys, my friends to know what i'm up to in the florida.

okay, well my mom and i took off today, after a quick ride home from chris and brendan. not even 15 feet out of netcong heights my mom starts screaming and yelling fuck, i lost the car oh my god, and she pulled over and hit a pole, and i was like, mom, you cant see the car while its being towed and she was like, oh.

she drugged the dog so it'd sleep all day.

i found the glasses from hot fuzz and bought them and all i need is a toofpick

nobody believes me today. katie doesnt believe anything i say and costello thinks im joking about moving its funny actually.

okay, well. i have to sleep and get ready for the about 600 miles left in the trip.

see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home