Friday, November 11, 2005

Whoo.

Boring two days off, I dont know why. At least I'm not so depressed anymore from last week's charade.

So, on the lighter side of news:

George Bus is accusing reporters of irresponsibly rewriting the history of the Iraq War.

People are rewriting history!? GET TO THE TIME MACHINE, MCFLY, WES GOTS SHIT TO DO.

Who cares. I think George has more to worry about nowadays than some reporters saying that he faked intelligence on iraqi WMDs 3 years ago.

What a pussy.

Oh well. I saw Jarhead on Wednesday. I thought it was awesome. Jyke kicks ass, like always. It had a pretty serious overtone, but it was fucking funny in some parts. It was a good movie. Fun, even.

And, my mom's gonna buy me a camera for my awesome report card. And the winner is:

The Olympus SP-500 Ultra Zoom

It's like the camera we have at school, which took these awesome pictures, but better. Ooh. I cant wait for it to be mine.

:D

So, I lost my phone which = no social life lately, which in turn leads to my current boredom. BUt hey, I should get my phone back tonight, and fridays are always fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home