Monday, October 10, 2005

Hehe, the pussy is devoured by the snake for once...

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=19803

Elidia Rodriguez of Miami Gardens had been looking for her year-old Siamese cat for two days when her son pointed out the bulging Burmese python slithering in her backyard.

Experts say that bulge in the 12-foot snake is probably the missing 15-pound cat.


That's funny. Isn't it funny?

Well, how bout that for a weekend?

Stayed home Friday, gave myself a four day weekend. Hung out with Brendan Saturday night, and god damn, it was raining like hell that night. We watched the Bourne Supremacy and Requiem for a Dream. Couldn't sleep until 6 in the morning.

Went home, and realized that my jacket from the year before fit really poorly, so I bought a new one at Old Navy. Wool. It's jawesome.

Then, I hung out with Mike and the guys the next day, and we saw Watching, which kicked alot of ass. I still owe Steve 3 kicks to the ass. Then I went to work, then to Brendan's Grampa's, and ED was there!!! Holy shit, that was cool. I miss Ed. He was liek infinitly better than Knut. After that, we hung out with Ashley Hill. That was weird. I hadn't seen her since 8th grade. Wild stuff. She's still pretty cool, too.

Well, I have to finish this stupid forensic homework. Dammit.

Till later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home