Thursday, October 06, 2005

Man. Life is fun.

[Listening to: Sliders - 01x04 - Last Days - DVDRip - MP3 - DivX 5.2 - [RG] - - (43:47)]

Today, after school, I skipped out on play rehersal because I felt like shit, but after that, Ashley picked me up and we hung out with Andreas and Lindsay and Brendan, and we had dinner at Franks, so it was pretty sweet.

Lately, I've just been having a blast with the chorus and play people, like Joe(hispanic), Ashley(whore), Lindsay(fat), Becca(slut), Chelsea(evil), Brendan, and Andreas(gay), just to name a few, and it's just been so damn fun. I really regret not doing Footloose last year. Damn sick.

Not gonna goto school tomorrow. Wow, It's October and I havent not gone to school yet. Must be a record. Weirdness. Well, the fourday weekend should prove fun. I get paid tomorrow. Whoo.

So, how about that subway threat?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=1190231

The New York Police Department and FBI are investigating a "credible" tip that 19 operatives have been deployed to the city to place bombs in the subway

Normally, I wouldn't care, but my sister takes the subway everyday to work, so Fox 5 news has gotten alot scaryer since Febuary.

Also, the US may be forced to relinquish control of the internet to a coalition of governments

I didnt know we controlled it.

Ha.

Anyway, I better get to sleep. Even rockstars need their rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Student blog trend continues to grow in popularity at UD
UD has always placed an emphasis on technology and continues to do so with implementing 'My Life at UD' student admission blog.
Great bolg, Iwill defentely bookmark. I have a site with Healthy living related stuff. If you are interested in Healthy living information.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home