Saturday, June 19, 2004

Whee

[Listening to: Party Hard - Andrew WK - (Verify) (03:20)]

Last night was fun. Me and Brendan went and hung out with Justin at Diana's house. Diana hates me, so it was kind of not-fun, but with Justin and Brendan there, it was fine. After a while we went to Justin's to sleep over, and we hung out downstairsfor a while, making prank calls to 411.

For some reason, calling 411 and saying "Hackettstown" over and over again in an insane voice is really funny shit.

Then, after being kicked awake by "Doug" who I don't know, me and Brendan went home to my house, and right after he got picked up by his dad. I had fun. I hope to goto the beach with him. That'd be fun.

Fuck fuck fuck. I got two bug bits. Mother fucker.

Oh well. The insomniac contest starts tonight. Can not fucking wait. It's gonna kick so much ass. I probably have work tomorrow. I can't wait.

>:D

^Malevolent face of malevolence^

I have to get some sleep today. Fuck.

Also, I found the coolest wallet in the world. Better than the bad motherfucker wallet!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/toys/5f21/

It will be mine.

Charlie-32 out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like pie.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home