Wednesday, June 16, 2004

This is the first one

Well, I guess I'm gonna start up a "blog" now. Mental note: Be fucking careful with what you post. Ok. Let's get to business. These "blog" things are apparantly used for the reporting of everyday life.

Lets do it.

Today, I had my spanish and math finals. Spanish, was really surprising, to say the least. In the oral part, you could get a max of 4. and out of the 5 questions, I got two 4s, and three 3s. Pretty awesome. I didn't finish the essay, which really wasn't a big part. I think I said some english by accident, but whatever. iNo hay rosas sin espinas! Crap, I think I retained something I learned....FROM SCHOOL! NO!!!!

Math, I guessed on half of it, didn't get the open ended, but I suck at math. and I'm still gonna pass. So....yeah. Well. That was a pretty neat first post. *publish*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home